“At least one of the firm’s founding partners oversees every single project.”
– Alliance partner Paul Hall.
Alliance Construction specializes in the construction of Industrial, Commercial and Institutional projects across Ontario. From conception to completion, Alliance combines the expertise of its industry with the personal touch of a boutique firm. From projects like Mississauga’s Lululemon Distribution Centre and the upgrade of hangar fire protection services at Pearson International Airport to design-oriented showpieces including the Toronto offices for Live Nation and Campari – as well as Shopify’s marquee downtown workspace.
Alliance understands that “on time and on budget” is what should be expected on every project. By mobilizing staff specifically tailored to each client’s needs, we can offer the highest quality projects, competitively priced.
To build a better future for all of us through responsible and sustainable construction practices that look to the future while respecting the past.
To innovate with an empowered team of experienced and highly motivated personnel. All the while exceeding client expectations by staying true to our core values of trust, integrity, accountability, innovation, safety, partnership, and sustainability.
There are 7 core principles that Alliance Construction adheres to in the operation of our business
- TRUST – work every day to uphold Alliance Construction’s reputation as a trustworthy and professional company.
- INTEGRITY – do everything with Honesty, Truthfulness and Accuracy
- ACCOUNTABILITY – we are driven to pursue excellence and achieve results in all that we do.
- INNOVATION – lead, never follow
- SAFETY – no deadline is as important as the safety of our people
- PARTNERSHIP -treat suppliers and clients as partners in our success
- SUSTAINABILITY – conduct our business with a keen respect for the environment and the impact our work has long term